Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I love about Saturday

My church


A dentist who's open on Saturdays


One of my very favorite stores

A delicious lunch, plus I found out they deliver!


Walking with Lola, Daddy, and my baby girl


A den littered with toys


A sweet puppy


Emma enjoying her stander


The picture Emma took of herself with my phone


14 oz of low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt for $1.47


A happy army-crawling Emma


A sleeping angel


Although this day, May 14, 2011 was a great day, May 14, 2010 wasn't so great.

Also, please, please keep my first cousin, Gina, and her daughters, Mary Catherine and Macon in your prayers.  Gina's husband, John, passed away yesterday after a long and difficult battle with ALS, aka Lou Gehrig's Disease.  John was an amazing person, and the world needs more people like him in it.  He will be missed by so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment