Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Fun

How blessed we are to be members of an amazing church.  Back in 2006/2007, Russell and I just never dreamed that we would have the types of relationships that we have now, not to mention how incredible it is to know that our child(ren) will grow up with other kids whose parents share our beliefs and devotion to the Lord.







A little lake action with some of these little babes, too.





Here's the conversation I imagine is taking place:


Rose: If you get the key over there, I've got the throttle over here.  We'll jam outta here with our  moms and leave our dads jumping off those stupid rocks.  It'll be great.



Emma: I'm going for it!  GO, ROSE, GO!  THROTTLE DOWN!


3 comments:

  1. These pictures are delightful! I believe ya'll are going to have to keep an eye on Rose and Emma! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Mary Beth! It makes me so happy that we (and our kids) have such a strong church family. I know it will only get better as they get older :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We truly are blessed to have such a great group at church!!

    ReplyDelete