Tuesday, June 11, 2013

So close and SO. READY.

I'm so ready for this construction to be over, it's not even funny.  Our contractor is wonderful.  Amazing, even.  It's not him, or the mess that are bothering me.

It's the rest of our house.  Because we've managed to cram our lives into an even smaller living space than we were in before.  Poor Emma isn't allowed to crawl down the hall because it's so dirty.  Lola sleeps in her crate in our bedroom closet and has cried to get out EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. since we moved into that bedroom.  I have inexplicable bruises.

Let me say again, our contractor is fantastic.  I don't blame him at all.  I blame the 60's...a decade infamous for so many things, the most troubling of which (in my current opinion) was the building of our house.

Day 33:  Sanding, which I don't have a picture of because it doesn't look much different.

Day 34: Paint options:



There's a rumor floating around our house that we could see paint by the end of the week.  OMG.

Also on Day 34: gutters


No comments:

Post a Comment