Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Newest Addition

You've probably noticed that I change the theme of my blog, sometimes just whenever I feel like it, but usually to correspond with a holiday.  Well, the latest change to the blog isn't the theme - it's the ads that you see on the left sidebar.  I haven't sold out.  I haven't.  I learned that allowing these ads to appear on my blog can actually make me a tiny bit of money, based on how many clicks originate from my blog.  Any money that I make from those ads will go into a special fund for Emma's medical expenses.  So if you see something that interests you over there, go ahead and click it!  These ads are processed through Google and Blogspot, so they won't be trojans or worms or anything that will harm your computer.

Here are the pictures from Emma's first big tub bath that I promised to post a few days ago (side note: check out the Michelin man arms):




Congratulations to our friends Phil and Emily Watson!  Their first child/baby girl, Anna Claire, was born tonight at 6:25, weighing 8 lb, 9 oz and 21 inches long (Phil and Emily - don't hate me if I didn't get the measurements exactly right, but I think that's accurate.). 

One more shout out - happy birthday to my dear friend Magee.  Words can't express how much Magee means to me, and today she caught up with me - 30.  Hopefully 30 won't catch up with her like it has me!

On this date last year - March 29, 2010

1 comment: