Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another cell phone roundup

It's that time again: time to peruse the cameraphone shots of our precious one:


Ok, so maybe this one isn't so precious...of any of the participants.  Elsie was crying because she wanted her daddy...which made Emma cry for no apparent reason....which made Russell WANT to cry.



This random wreath arrangment is a little class project in Emma's classroom.  All the kids made a little wire decoration that characterized them.  When I say, "all the kids," I mean their moms.  As for me, this means my sister made it.  Emma's is the cutest (obviously).  It's right there in front, with Minnie Mouse at the top.  Her piece of wire is wrapped in pink ribbon and pearls with pink and white strips of sheer ribbon.  There's also a pink hair bow and a tea cup and saucer, plus a cupcake.  Yep.  That's our little girl, in a nut shell.  Or on a wire.




I was trying to catch a good picture of Emma in her Halloween dress when she suddenly burped....no, it was actually a BELCH...and she made this shocked face.  But our mannerly Southern lady followed it up with, "Escoos me!"

 
 
Mommy!  Mommy!  Minn Mouse pwate!
 
 
 
I have a few more pictures to share, but they deserve a blog post of their own.  I will introduce the newest member of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment