Monday, April 25, 2011

A few more days from April 2010

April 21, 2010

April 22, 2010

April 24, 2010

It's so crazy to remember how bad Emma's infected incision was back then.  I remember Dr. Troup telling us that it would be ok, and he seemed so nonchalant about it.  I trusted him, but I just took what he said as him being a doctor who sees it all, and it's not really his kid anyway.  But now I see why he was so....relaxed about it.  He sees the kids who can't talk or breathe on their own.  He sees kids who have no hope of ever standing on their own two feet, even with assistance.  Let me tell you, I'd take an infected incision any day over some of the things we deal with now.  But I'm trying to remember that God is good, and He loves us.  Some days it's hard to feel that, but He does.  He gave us a laughing, smiling, fiesty Emma who wowed the nursery workers at church yesterday with how hard she can fight sleep...and them!  He has blessed us by being surrounded, smothered, and covered with loving family for a whole week, all the way up to 9pm last night.  We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment