Friday, February 4, 2011

Don't know if you can call this an update...

...when there's not a lot of new information.  I hadn't heard from Dr. Gault's office (the pediatric sleep doctor), so I called Dr. Troup's office yesterday, Thursday.  They sent Emma's referral to Dr. Gault, and Dr. Troup and Dr. Gault had even spoken about Emma.  I don't know what was said, but it would seem that the ball was rolling.  I called Dr. Gault's office this morning, and they didn't have the referral from Dr. Troup's office.  Communication, people.  I need to know if my daughter stops breathing in her sleep - this is kind of a big deal!  Could you please work on your communication skills?!

Anyway, I just wanted to let our friends and family know where we stood on this issue before the weekend.  Of course, since it's Friday, I'm sure they close at lunchtime (don't even get me started on that common practice), so we might not know anything else until Monday.

Everybody have a great weekend!

PS - After my mini-rant, I do need to applaud my dentist's office: they are open on Friday afternoons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment