Friday, February 24, 2012

Short update, HUGE update

Update on Emma's breathing: some nights good, some nights...not so much.

Big development of the day/her life:  Emma took 3 steps today.  Disclaimer:  They were not consecutive, nor were they with different legs (right leg all three times).  But still...she took 3 steps!!!!  HELLO!  My child born with an immobilizing birth defect took three steps today!!

Ok, now for some fun pics.

Loving on Lindsey 


Aunt Kathey, Emma, and Ollie 


Ollie, sweet girl! 


QT with Uncle Robert 


Precious girl 


Fun with Clemson literature 


Daddy, this couch is reserved for me and Aunt Ally, NOT YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh well done Emma. They said our Shaun would never manage to walk but determination won and he did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE GOD!!! You have made my day!!! Love me some EMMA!!!! Joyce :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer and miracles do happen. I'm so hapy for Emma taking steps, what a celebration!!

    ReplyDelete