Sunday, March 4, 2012

How does she do it?

I have no idea how our baby girl has been in such a delightful mood for the past week.  I'm pretty sure I now I have RSV, and I feel like complete death.  But at least I know WHAT it is; I can reason with myself about why I feel sick.  Emma, on the other hand, didn't know why she felt the way she did, or why she passed out, or what to do about it.  Yet she. Was so. Happy.  Just plain happy.  People tell us all the time that she's such a trooper, but no one actually knows it the way Russell, my mom, and I do after spending all that time with her last week.

Emma definitely isn't completely well, but she acts like she feels great.  Even at her worst, here are a few hospital videos of a happy girl I had forgotten about until just now:



1 comment:

  1. She is amazing!!! God is so good!! Missed my Emma love today!!! xoxoxox's to her :-) Joyce

    ReplyDelete