Monday, November 18, 2013

Remember...

...that soon I will be changing our blog post URL to http://oneyoungtwoyoungs.blogspot.com.  Write it down or go ahead and bookmark it.

We will be letting the world know the sex of baby #2 on Friday night/Saturday morning, and I will probably change the URL of the blog around that time.

I don't honestly believe that I have hundreds upon hundreds of followers out there; I do, however, believe that we have been blessed with loving friends, family, and acquaintances who have been following Emma's journey and praying for her for almost four years now.  I would never want to cut these people off...these people who have invested so much of themselves in our sweet little girl.  So thank you to everyone who has kept up with Emma, left comments, text messages, emails, Facebook messages, and, most importantly, prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment