Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We'll make this one short and sweet...

...because the chicken's in the oven and Emma's taking a much-needed nap.

Here's the short: Emma has a cold. It's not terrible...yet. She has slept pretty well at night in spite of it.

We had a delightful visit with my cousin and her daughter...who would be my cousin, too....actually, they're like fourth cousins, 3 times removed or some crazy relationship that I could never actually figure out how to label. Anyway, Jones just turned one year old, and she and her wonderful mommy, Alison, were sweet enough to come over since it was Election Day and I had the day off. And we somehow didn't take any pictures...Alison, what were we thinking?

Here's the sweet:



Laughing at Daddy




Happy to be a Tiger (before they lost to Boston College)


Being goofy with Daddy and sucking on her binky backwards

Welp, nap's over. That was a short 45 minutes!

3 comments:

  1. I just love these pictures. I also loved the Halloween pictures as well. She has an amazingly sweet smile. I could just love all day on her!!Love you guys!!Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I hope her cold goes away quick! Thanks for sharing her with us! LOL!!! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those huge blue eyes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete