Thursday, June 5, 2014

Two months, come and gone

So Reese is almost 3 months old, and I'm just now posting about her being 2 months old.  It happens.  I DID get the 2-month picture, just haven't blogged about anything.  And since I'm so far behind on the 2-month update, you can probably guess that I'm not organized enough to know exactly what stats I'm supposed to be listing here.  So I'll just go with some basics:


  • Easing her way out of newborn clothes, but not really full-blown 3-month clothes
  • Long and lean: at 10 1/2 weeks, she was 11 lb 2 oz (30-something percentile) and 23 inches long (80-something percentile)
  • Still sleeping through the night (like, 10  hours), with or without a dream feed at 10ish, but we still give her the dream feed anyway...why take a chance?
  • Graduated from newborn diapers to size 1's at about 9 weeks old because her hiney and waist are so narrow
  • Started daycare this week and has had an excellent week!
  • Is getting more into a swaddle-binky-mobile pattern to fall asleep in her crib and doesn't need us to rock her.  Bedtime gets a little easier every night!
  • Gets nosier every day - wants to be walked around, facing out so she can see what we see.
  • Tolerates a wet diaper for about 1 second, and she makes sure you fully understand her discomfort
  • Smiles a lot more at us and, recently, her crib mobile
  • Finally growing some hair on the top of her head, and she loves to have her head rubbed



2 comments:

  1. She DOES look like that picture of David I posted. And I think she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete