Monday, November 12, 2012

Just in time for Thanksgiving

Well, it looks like I'll get our Halloween pictures posted in time for Thanksgiving.  Busy, busy, busy.

I ended up taking more pictures of other people's kids on Halloween than my own, but they were all cutie pies.  One reason is that Emma couldn't focus on one thing (like looking at the camera) for more than one second.  I stayed jealous of Emma and Elsie all night because they were all bundled up in I think four blankets and laid back in the wagon.  To top it off, they were being rolled around in order to collect candy.  For free.  Isn't that the life?



Pumpkin Rose got her own chariot as well:



Now it's just lots of cuteness:



Emma finally was in a combo sleepy/sugar-crash/too-many-camera-flashes-in-my-eyeballs daze.

No comments:

Post a Comment