Monday, May 14, 2012

Too much technology

I had the best of intentions regarding a good blog post tonight.  And then work happened (plus, life with Emma is, as always, adventurous).  So then I got all wrapped in starting to get some work done and decided to make a quick blog post with maybe a picture or two just to hold me over.

At this very moment, there are 3 laptops and 2 iPads in our house.  Of course, the laptop I'm currently using is my work laptop, which holds no personal pictures.  So here's the best I can do - quick uploads from my iPhone.  If you count the phones, that's 7 pieces of high-tech communications technology.  All these resources, and not even a good blog post...but here are some pictures of what Emma's been up to lately.

If Emma's not wearing her sunglasses, she shades the sun like this:


Emma has also enjoyed breakfast with the boys...which explains why the picture is blurry.  (Picture taker, you know who you are.)


Today Emma got her twister straps.  I guess she really only needs one, but I think it's a PT sin to only put a piece of equipment on one leg and not the other.  Emma's whole right leg has the tendency to turn in, so it makes it hard for her to walk correctly since she doesn't really have feeling in the lower half of her leg anyway.  This is what they look like.  They've only been fitted, and she hasn't had any experience walking in them yet, so I'm excited to see how that goes in her upcoming therapy sessions!


4 comments:

  1. Great to see pictures of Emma. The twister straps are interesting. What are they made? Things have certaining moved on in the 30 odd years since Shaun was Emma's age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is growing up so fast! I love that little whale outfit...and does she have little pig tails?! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you guys. How have we not run into each other? We pray for sweet Emma everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love this sweet girl!!!!Holly

    ReplyDelete